Our Restaurant and Bar is an ideal place to entertain and enjoy a relaxed meal or for special ocassions. Conveniently located, the restaurant is available for lunches, dinner and private functions and open for Sunday lunch and dinner. There is also ample parking on site.
Our restaurant has a capacity for 80 guests and 110 for private functions. We have two private dining areas in the conservatory and Garden room for up to 22 guests. Welcoming both residents and non-residents. With exposed oak beams and views over green fields our courtyard and Chichester restaurant is an intimate and relaxing space to enjoy great food and wine. Fresh and local ingredients are used in the creation of the menu.
- Characterful oaked beamed restaurant with views over open countryside.
- Award winning Cuisine, AA 2 Rosettes for food excellence
- Local ingredients and seasonal dishes
- Open to the public lunch and dinner
- Private dining for up to 22 guests in the conservatory and Garden room
- Open for functions and parties up to 110 guests
- Two course lunch for £13.50, Monday to Saturday
- Ala carte and set menu for dinner, from £ 23.50 for three courses
- Sunday lunch a speciality £ 19.50 for two courses and £ 24.50 for three courses
Eat, drink and relax. Our Chichester restaurant rewards food and wine lovers with a unique warm and friendly environment to enjoy time with partners, friends and/or family. Open 7 days a week, lunch and dinner, and a popular destination for our Sunday Lunch specials.
Our acclaimed Chef Nick and his trained front end staff will treat you with great service, friendly smiles and great value food. Look out for more on Nick, the latest menu and up and coming events right here.
View our menus below.
The Wine Bar
The Hotel and Restaurant have been updated to include a luxurious wine bar and casual eating and sitting area to enjoy drinks with friends, a quiet morning tea or casual bar lunch.
Scenic grounds, and views towards Chichester Harbour towards the South and Chichester Cathedral to the North, the hotel grounds are ideally positioned for easy access to the City or the contrast of the harbour, and further afield West Wittering. The grounds have over the years also provided many a wedding with a scenic Chichester wedding venue